Robotics and Computer Science World Forum will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands from October 04-06, 2021. Organized by Continuum Forums, the forum brings together researchers from all over the world concerned with all areas of robotics for a focused gathering to present latest research and developments in robotics and computer science.
The premier international platform will include several plenary sessions, contributed paper sessions, tutorials, keynote talks, invited lectures, discussions, workshops, an exhibition and oral and poster presentations focusing on current research outcomes in these flourishing fields.
This three-day event will bring together eminent scientists, researchers, software engineers, robotics professionals, students and professionals from industry and academia working in the disciplines of robotics and engineering to focusing on the possibilities of computer science and robotics to accelerate business performance and work-force efficiency. It will cover a wide range of aspects in these interesting fields while analyzing growth prospects, market trends and restraints. It will further discuss everyday challenges in professionals in these fields encounter and offers possible solutions by facilitating networking opportunities between industry professionals and policy makers.
Researchers in robotics and computer science, software professionals, and a growing number of entrepreneurs from all over the world will come together to discuss technology and market trends and analyze how innovation in robotics and computer science can be further accelerated to help communities around the world. We hope this conference will provide the opportunity for all participants to learn about the most recent developments and to exchange views on future directions in robotics and computer science.
We look forward to welcoming you to RoboComp-2021 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
January 26, 2021Abstract Submission Ends
February 22, 2021Early Bird Registration Ends
May 24, 2021Standard Registration Ends
- Robotics and Automation
- Artificial intelligence in robotics
- Sensing and understanding the world of robots
- Robotic aspects and their applications
- Design, manufacturing and controlling of robots
- The grand challenges of robotic science
- Impact of artificial intelligence on society and everyday life
- Human-robot interaction
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Neural networks in robotics
- Military & Security robots
- Information systems
- Communications and control
- Advanced Database Applications
- Embedded and Real-time Software
- Social networking sites and web 2.0 tools for learning
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Antivirus software
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery