Global nanotechnology market is anticipated to reach a market value of US$ 24.5 billion by 2024 expanding at a compound annual growth rate of 10.5 percent. Encompassing different fields of science, nanotechnology is used in healthcare and medicine to employ nano particles in drug delivery systems and to target specific cell types including malignant tumors. One of the major advantages of nanotechnology in medicine and healthcare is early detection of diseases and reducing damage to healthy cells.
Further research in nanotechnology offers promising possibilities for scientists, researchers, physicians, engineers, nanotechnology experts and clinical professionals for discovering new solutions for better patient outcomes. Continuum Forums is organizing Nanotechnology Research and Applications World Forum – NanoReAp-2021 – to promote development of research in nanotechnology. The meeting is scheduled to be held from September 06-08, 2021, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This conference and exhibition brings together leading scientists, students, research fellows, practitioners, engineers, technology developers, academic professionals and policy makers in nanotechnology to exchange information on their latest research progress and innovation.
The meeting includes plenary lectures, keynote lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to poster presentations, contributed papers and video and oral poster presentations covering all frontier topics in nanotechnology research and applications.
We anticipate worldwide participants from top academic, government and private industry verticals to this exciting and promising conference to identify new development tools, technology trends, product opportunities, and research & development collaborations. We hope NanoReAp-2021 will provide unprecedented opportunities to discover innovation in nanotechnology research and applications.
We are looking forward to see you at NanoReAp-2021 in Denmark.
January 26, 2021Abstract Submission Ends
January 21, 2021Early Bird Registration Ends
April 20, 2021Standard Registration Ends
- 3D Printing Technology
- Applications of Nanotechnology in Medical Science
- Application of Nano technology in Defence
- Frontier in Nanoscience and molecular Nanotechnology
- Artificial Intelligence and Nanorobots
- Nanofabrication and characterization
- Nanotubes and Nanowires
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Green Nanotechnology and Water treatment
- Nanomaterials and Optics
- Nanoelectronics and Microsystems
- Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Nanotechnology in energy and environment
- Carbon nanotubes
- Industrial Application of Nanotechnology
- Nano encapsulation
- Terahertz Nanoscience
- Nanomaterial Fabrication Characterization and Tools
- Nano Sensors and Nanoscale Electronics
- Nano porous Material
- Nanogenerators and Piezo electronics
- Nano catalysis and Application in Chemical Industry
- Quantum Dots and Nano-Magnetism
- Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Nanotechnology in Tissue and Regeneration
- Nanotechnology Safety and Risks
- Modelling of Nano Structures and Devices
- Nano reinforced materials
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Nonlinear Optical Microscopy
- Nano photonics
- Composite Materials
- Optical Materials and Plasmonics
- Energy and Harvesting Materials
- Nanostructures and Nanocomposites
- Nanotechnology in Food Science
- Nanotechnology in Photovoltaics and Solar Cells
- Nanotechnology in Semiconductors
- Graphene Technology
- Nanotechnology for space applications