Addiction Therapy and Rehabilitation (Addiction Therapy 2021) is planned to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands during October 04-06, 2021. Addiction Therapy 2021 will set a stage for educators and researchers in these fields to explore different ways through which parents, health practitioners, researchers and policy makers can protect people from problematic alcohol and drug use. The forum adopts the theme “Focusing on Translational Aspects of Addiction Research,” promoting new and innovative approaches to addiction treatment and rehabilitation.
It also discusses the multiple impacts of substance use on families, individuals and societies and suggests best practices in the field, present challenges affecting research and possible solutions that can be adopted to tackle these pervasive problems. The forum aims to provide latest information on different issues critical to the treatment of addictions.
While providing a global stage which is well-organized for the exchange of ideas, discussions and policy-based activities; the conference aspires to share and discuss the highest quality of research and practice targeting substance abuse and rehabilitation. It brings together eminent scientists, researchers, policy makers, students, pharmacists, and professionals from healthcare and industry to discuss evidence-based research and development to make informed health care decisions.
It further address diverse health questions from diverse stakeholders through a range of educating, informative and inspiring plenary talks, keynote lectures, discussions, oral and poster presentations, exhibitions, workshops and other technical and social events which facilitate networking opportunities among professionals from different verticals.
The event is relevant for researchers, physicians, nursing care practitioners and nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, social workers, and public health professionals having interest in the treatment of patients with substance use disorders. We hope this forum will bring together professionals from different fields with a shared goal of preventing substance use and providing better rehabilitation services.
We look forward to welcoming you to Addiction Therapy 2021 in Netherlands.
July 30, 2021Abstract Submission Ends
April 26, 2021Early Bird Registration Ends
July 5, 2021Standard Registration Ends
- Addiction Behavior
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pharmacology of Drug Addiction
- Pain Management and Addiction
- Pediatric of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Imaging in of Rehabilitation
- Addiction Medicine and Science
- Intervention Strategies on Rehabilitation
- Addiction Clinical Case Reports
- Treatment Rehabilitation Procedures
- Alternative Approaches towards Addiction
- Effects of Rehabilitation on the family
- Multimedia Addiction
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Addiction Pharmacology
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Addiction and Criminology
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Addiction Research and Therapy
- Rehabilitation Methods
- Traditional Approaches to Addiction
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Addiction induced Brain Disease
- Veterinary Rehabilitation
- CNS Addictive Disorders
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Youth and Addiction
- Mental Health of Rehabilitation
- Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Addiction
- Drug Rehabilitation