Global 3D printing market is expected to reach US$ 32.78 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 28.5 percent. Efficient product customization, use of multiple materials, accurate modeling programs and reduced time and costs are the major growth factors for this industry. 3D printers are used in a wide range of industries including automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, education, architecture, construction, electronics, aerospace, retail, art and culture.
Research in this field provides new insights in applying 3D printing and modeling in different verticals. 3D Printing Technology and Research World Forum organized by Continuum Forums and scheduled to be held in Frankfurt, Germany from December 02-04, 2021 is a premier meeting attracting international participants from academia and industry and showcases a wide variety of 3D printing technology offerings. This two-day event will include high-level plenary talks, keynote lectures, interactive sessions, panel discussions, oral and poster presentations, technical workshops and other social gatherings covering latest research and innovations in 3D printing.
All attendees will be able to network with each other and exchange their experiences while exploring the possibilities of 3D printing revolutionizing different industries while examining regulatory requirements that affect 3D printing and several domains. Updates focusing on the rapidly evolving era of 3D printed medical materials will be the highlight of this forum in addition to case studies from different industrial sectors.
This global forum is anticipated to attract a large number of participants across the world including researchers and industry professionals to foster strong networking opportunities aimed at enhancing career and business goals. We hope this conference will offer exciting research and business opportunities for all participants.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event in Frankfurt.
September 30, 2021Abstract Submission Ends
May 18, 2021Early Bird Registration Ends
September 30, 2021Standard Registration Ends
Muhammad M. Rahman
Charlie C L Wang
Tan Ming Jen
Adil K. Al-Tamimi
Young Tae Cho
Franz E. Weber
Sagar Suryakant Gaddamwar
- Advances in 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Applications of 3D Printing in Health Care & Medicine
- 3D Printing Technology in Manufacturing Industry
- 3D Printing in Biomaterials
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Image Processing and Visualization
- Polymers in 3D Printing
- Nano 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in Medicine
- 3D Printing Technology & Market
- 3D Printing in Ceramics 3D Craft & Home Decor
- 3D Printing in Civil Engineering
- 3D Printing in Healthcare, Life Sciences
- 3D Printing in Textile, Fashion World & Jewellery Industry
- Artificial Intelligence and 3D Printing
- G-code in 3D Printing
- Challenges and Fixing Problems in 3D Printing
- Future Technology in 3D Printing
- 3D Printing & Beyond: 4D Printing
- Innovations in 3D Printing
- 3D Graphene